Welcome to the CodeSmith Community!

Re: Problem with .netTiers and oracle 11g

.netTiers

A description has not yet been added to this group.

Problem with .netTiers and oracle 11g

Answered (Verified) This question is answered

hi, 

i'm tryng to use .netTiers with my Oracle server i use this connection string:

Data Source=(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=localhost)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVER=DEDICATED)(SERVICE_NAME=orcl)));User Id=prio;Password=xx;

When I try to generate this error is returned

Error while execution Sql file. System.ArgumentException: The length of the value for key 'data source' exceeds limit of "128".

in System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionString..ctor(String connectionString)

in System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionOptions(String connectionString, DbConnectionOptions previous)

in System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnectionPoolGroup(String connectionString, DbConnectionPoolGroupOptions poolOptions, DbConnectionOptions& userConnectionOptions)

in System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.ConnectionString_Set(String value)

in System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(String value)

in System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection..ctor(String connectionString)

in MoM.Templates.CommonSqlCode.ExecuteSqlInFile(String pathToScriptFile, String connectionString) in c:\Users\riccardo.barbi\Documents\CodeSmith Generator\Samples\v6.0\Templates\Frameworks\NetTiers\TemplateLib\CommonSqlCode.cs:riga 5204

in _CodeSmith.NetTiers_cst.Go() in c:\Users\riccardo.barbi\Documents\CodeSmith Generator\Samples\v6.0\Templates\Frameworks\NetTiers\NetTiers.cst:riga 1914

And no SQL Command for stored procedures is generated

Please help me! tanks!

• Post Points: 35
All Replies
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) 12