I made a few changes to the Command_Wrapper_20.cst, I thought I'd post it in case someone has comments or wants to use it.
Here are the changes:
-Fixed error in stripping the prefix from the SP name
-Fixed error when retrieving a value from a binary field
-Added the option to process multiple SP
-Added a class to pass the connection string only once.
-Expose only one class with static methods per SP. That class can be a base class that we can override in a separate non automatically generated file to add business logic.
-Added options to filter the SP based a prefix in their name.
-Added the option to produce only datareaders, datasets or collections
-Added an ExecuteRow method to produce one instance of the class (one row)
I did not test it much yet, but it works with the ObjectDataSource in VWD